You can listen to the February 2015 meeting here: http://madhatters4x4.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Feb-2015-Mtg.mp3
Highlights from the meeting:
- 2015 club dues are being collected now. Dues are $115 plus an optional $15 if you also want to join CORVA ($130 total). Madhatters who are Cal 4 Life Members, have dues of $70 plus the optional $15 for CORVA.
- Report on King of the Hammers trip
- Mark’s carnage from KOH earned him the Boner plus a new nickname of Krispy
- Uncle Tom’s/Rubicon maintenance trip was a success – got 8 of 13 silt traps cleaned. Many thanks to Craig for organizing the maintenance run. Weird dustup with another group on the trail that the Madhatters handled very well.
- Black Tie and Boots coming up March 7 – we have filled 2 tables
- March ‘snow run’ may be canceled for lack of snow – stay tuned
- Club voted to help Cal4 by running raffle again at Sierra Trek
- Speaking of Trek, all registrations will be online this year, including committee signups – more info to come shortly from John
- Cal4 convention was mostly uneventful – Egbert got voted for Pres again, name change got approved. Is now ‘California Four Wheel Drive Association, Inc’ with a new logo here.
- Dale reminded folks going on the Lost Coast trip in April to get their hotel/motel reservations in Shelter Cove made soon.